- Is the FREE delivery option quick?
Delmora™ offers free delivery which entitles the following:
- 24 hour delivery – excluding Sundays & bank holidays
- Service used: Royal Mail Tracked 24 or Hermes Next Day
If your order is placed before 11am we guarantee same day shipping. Your delivery shall arrive in 1-3 working days. Next Day delivery applies for working days only and currently excludes the Scottish Isles, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and some areas of Scotland.
Delmora™ cannot guarantee a precise day for delivery, however, you will be able to track your package throughout its journey. Please consider, during busy seasons such as Christmas, all couriers report some delays in their service.
Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email notification with a tracking link.
You can also track your order by visiting the "track my order page" .
Note: currently, Royal Mail has reported disruption to their service in certain areas.
- Are there any more options for delivery?
Additionally, to the Free Tracked 24 delivery, Delmora™ also offers the following:
- Special delivery 1pm: This service aims to deliver the next working day before 1pm
- Special delivery with Saturday Guarantee: aims to deliver the next day including Saturday.
These additional options are not free, and you should choose the one that is the best for you. Consider these options in busy seasons such as Christmas where the delivery of the packages is expected to be delayed.
- Are my orders signed for?
All single item orders with the free delivery option will be posted directly through your letterbox. The deliveries using any other service will require a signature on delivery.
For signed for services, if nobody is at the specified delivery address the delivery company will leave a card and telephone number for you to make alternative arrangements.
- Where do you deliver?
We ship to all addresses within Great Britain and Northern Ireland excluding hotels, hostels, temporary residence addresses, prisons, P.O. Boxes and BFPO (British Forces Post Office) addresses. Unfortunately, we do not deliver to the Channel Islands.
For international deliveries, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
Yes. Please note that we only deliver within the UK.
- How do I return my item?
We hope that you will be ecstatic with your order. However, if you wish to return your order please notify us asap here.The notification should arrive within 14 days of receiving the goods, let us know if you want: an exchange, a credit note, or a refund.
All pieces must be returned new, unworn and in a resaleable condition and in their original and undamaged packaging with all the labels still attached. In order to qualify for a full refund, you must return all the original dispatch paperwork and the gifts and extra items sent to you in addition to the items you bought (i.e. polish cloth, surprise gift, vouchers).
If the product fails to arrive and you are unable to provide proof of postage, Delmora™ reserves the right to refuse a refund.
Returns that are damaged or tarnished will not qualify for a refund and may be sent back to the customer.
Once we receive returns, they are quarantined for 24 hours in line with Covid-19 precautions. Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receipt (this may take up to 14 days during busy periods). Your credit card company may take around 4-7 working days to credit your account. Check their T&C for more details.
- What items can’t be returned?
- Gift cards and eGift cards
- Engraved pieces (unless the product is faulty)
- Any products showing signs of use or wear
- Any earrings, due to health and safety reasons
- Any hair items for hygiene reasons
- Items on sale
- Items sold to you as: faulty
- Items without a copy of your proof of purchase
- Are all returns free?
Delmora™ will evaluate every case closely and let you know if charges apply. Returns that are quickly notified and damaged in transit are usually free.
- Can I exchange my item for a different size?
Some Delmora™ styles are unique and produced in only one size. Due to this, we can’t offer exchanges on many items. Please contact us to offer you the best solution. email@example.com
- How long is the warranty on Delmora™ jewellery?
We will repair or replace manufacturing faults up to 1 month from the date of purchase for stainless steel jewellery and 1 year from the date of purchase for sterling silver jewellery. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear or misuse are not considered to be faulty. Tarnishing is not covered under the warranty policy.
Please keep your invoice/receipt as this is the proof of warranty.
All replacements for faulty items are subject to availability. Where possible we will offer to repair the faulty items.
Wearing other brands on your Delmora™ Jewellery will void the warranty.
- Do you offer Repairs?
This service is only offered to Delmora Club Members on Delmora Jewellery. Please click here for more info.
- What should I do if my product has arrived damaged/faulty?
Please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Please include photos. We will assess the situation and send you further instructions.
- What should I do if my jewellery is lost or stolen?
Our warranty policy does not entitle you to replacements or refunds for lost or stolen items.
- Will my jewellery look different from the pictures posted online?
The photos displayed on our website matches the product as closely as possible. However, due to lights’ effects and shades the colours can vary slightly.
- Can I order Gift Vouchers?
Gift cards are available to buy between the values of £10 and £100. They can be purchased in GBP and are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
To redeem a gift card online, simply enter the gift card code in the VOUCHER / OFFER CODE box on your Shopping Bag page and click UPDATE.
- How Do I Use A Promotion Or Offer Code?
To redeem a Promotion or Offer Code, add the code to the VOUCHER / OFFER CODE box when checking out.
The following conditions apply:
- Only one code can be used per transaction.
- Codes will be used only once
Codes can only be applied to full price pieces (they are not available on sale pieces).
• Codes are non-transferrable, and no cash alternative is available.
- Not all the codes will work on all platforms. Please check if the code is available on our website, at the Etsy store or Amazon store.
• Orders must be made prior to 23:59 GMT on the closing date, if specified.
• All offers are subject to stock availability.
• Offers are subject to change at any time.
• All other Terms and Conditions apply.
• Offer codes cannot be used in conjunction with gift vouchers.
- Delmora International Ltd, reserves the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.
- What should I do if I forget my password?
If you have forgotten your password, follow the FORGOTTEN PASSWORD link on the My Account page. Follow the steps and click RESET PASSWORD. We will send a link to the email address you have provided, which will enable you to reset your password.
Click here to contact us.
Every DELMORA™ piece comes with a polish cloth to help you to maintain its shine and perfect condition. However, naturally, jewellery is delicate and should be treated with due care.
- Please avoid contact with perfume, creams, and oils or any kind. Also, avoid saltwater and chlorinated water.
- Remove your jewellery when you shower or bath.
- Avoid contact with any household cleaners.
- Clean your piece after every use using the polish cloth provided.
- Keep your pieces in closed spaces that avoid dust and humidity.
- Place your pieces separately to avoid rubbing.
- Pieces that include enamel are particularly delicate. Jerky movements can cause the enamel to crack, or the use of chemical substances like perfumes could disturb its colour.
- Pieces that include natural beads, particularly Agate, are extremely delicate even the smallest drop could cause damage.
- Pieces with very thin chains are delicate and jerky movements could cause damage. Please be careful when taking them off and avoid harsh movements.
- Special recommendation: when removing the labels, please use scissors.