CARE & MAINTENANCE
Every DELMORA™ piece comes with a polish cloth to help you to maintain its shine and perfect condition. However, naturally, jewellery is delicate and should be treated with due care.
- Please avoid contact with perfume, creams, and oils or any kind. Also, avoid saltwater and chlorinated water.
- Remove your jewellery when you shower or bath.
- Avoid contact with any household cleaners.
- Clean your piece after every use using the polish cloth provided.
- Keep your pieces in closed spaces that avoid dust and humidity.
- Place your pieces separately to avoid rubbing.
- Pieces that include enamel are particularly delicate. Jerky movements can cause the enamel to crack, or the use of chemical substances like perfumes could disturb its colour.
- Pieces that include natural beads, particularly Agate, are extremely delicate even the smallest drop could cause damage.
- Pieces with very thin chains are delicate and jerky movements could cause damage. Please be careful when taking them off and avoid harsh movements.
- Special recommendation: when removing the labels, please use scissors.