2023 has been a fantastic year for Delmora in terms of brand recognition. We have won 2 awards so far and were notified of possibly two more to come later in the year. Click here to read about Delmora’s Awards in 2023.
We also love face-to-face events as they facilitate our contact with customers and allow us to receive precious feedback and suggestions for our products. We love discussing our story and values as an ethical and independent brand.
This year, the inclusion of materials such as 18ct gold and semiprecious stones has solidified our position in the minds of many of you, our beloved customers. We appreciate all the support and hope to continue innovating our designs and service to you. Our 2023 strategy is slightly different from last year’s but still focused on having direct contact with our customers this year through pop-ups. We believe Pop-Ups help us be more consistently close to our clientele as we are in the same location for several days or weeks.
Below is the list of pop-ups and events confirmed for this year. We hope to see you at any one of them:1. Feb:
- 14– 20th March: Bluewater Shopping Centre. UTR.
- 28: The British Library, London.
- 27: Bromley Central Library.
- 17- June 22: Angel Central N1 0PS. LDC.
- 9: 32 Shoreditch High Street, E1 6PG.
- 15– Aug 2: Hall Place and Gardens, Bexley, Kent DA5 1PQ.
- 17- 18: Bluewater Shopping Centre. Artisan Craft Fair with UTR.
5. July - Aug:
- 5- 25: Cardinal Place Victoria Street, London SW1E 5JD with LDC.
- 13- Aug 9: Angel Central, Islington, London N1 0PS with LDC.
- 6-8: The Corn Exchange. Rochester Art Fair
- 18-31: Angel Central N1 0PS - LDC
- 26 - Nov 15: Belgravia 6-7 Motcomb Street. SW1X 8JZ - LDC
- 28 - Dec 30: Bluewater Shopping Centre Next to Zara Lower Level - UTR.