Delmora Craft Markets and Events in 2022
The first quarter has brought about many positives for Delmora, it was exciting to receive news of being a finalist for an FSB award and also to be invited for important events. Also, Delmora will be featured for the second time by Enterprise Nation and we have applied successfully for government grants.
We are thankful to all people supporting us and have exciting plans for the near future. As our 2022, our strategy is focused on having more direct contact with our customers through craft markets and events, we have planned the entire year to exhibit in beautiful places where you can visit us and ask questions about our processes and products.
We bring you the list of events and places that are confirmed so far, so you can plan to visit our stands on the days we are exhibiting:
- 5th - Faversham : Alexander Centre. ME13 8NZ
- 19th - Bromley : Contingent Works. BR1 1LW
- 25th - London : The British Library
- 9th - Sevenoaks: Stag Plaza. TN13 1ZZ
- 16th - Faversham: Alexander Centre. ME13 8NZ
- 14th/15th - Faversham: Alexander Centre. ME13 8NZ
- 25th - The Pavilions Shopping Centre. Uxbridge
- 1st/8th/15th - Uxbridge: The Pavilions Shopping Centre.
- 4th - Faversham: Alexander Centre. ME13 8NZ
- 11th - Maidstone: Market Hall- Lockmeadow Entertainment Complex. ME16 8LW
- 20th to 26th Bromley: The Glades, Inside Boots
- 16th - 17th / London: London Accessory Week - Chelsea Old Town Hall
- 18th - Tunbridge Wells: One Warwick Park Hotel. TN2 5TA
- 30th - Tunbridge Wells: One Warwick Park Hotel. TN2 5TA
- 3rd - Wrotham: Wrotham High Street. TN15 7AA
- 10th - Sevenoaks: Stag Plaza. TN13 1ZZ
We hope you can come and support hundreds of other small businesses like Delmora that are striving to thrive during these challenging times.
See you there!