This flat round-shaped pendant made of Stainless Steel is inspired by the strong British wind as it shows plants being blown by a blast of air.
Plants are related to nature and life, and many are comprised of evolutionary lineages whose existence is vital for aquatic ecosystems. It’s a gentle reminder of how important every small part of an ecosystem is and how without it, the entire ecosystem structure couldn’t exist.
This pendant can be bought by itself or as a part of a set. Click here for seeing the set. If you buy it alone, please take into account its hole size as it should be big enough to pass through the chain that you want to combine it.
|• Pendant Dimensions: Hole size 0.3cm, 2.4cm Height|
|• Material: Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel is a durable and recyclable material.|
|• Metal Colour: Steel.|
|• Metal Weight: 2g.|
|• Receive also: a polish cloth, an inspirational quote.|
|• Gift wrapping and Recycling options are available for this item.|
- Free, quick, and tracked UK delivery
- More delivery options are available. Select the best cost/time-effective for you.
- To maintain the lovely colours of this piece, please read our care instructions.
- Delmora™ produces a few units of each design.
- Delmora™ donates part of its profits to the charity LAWA that works with women from ethnic minorities and children to recover from abusive situations.